Saturday, March 27, 2010

Family weekends


My parents came to visit last night and today! We had a really nice time just hanging out with them, but we also got to go out to eat and do a little shopping! My parents were kind enough to buy Orion a bunch of super cute clothes at Once Upon a Child as well as a play gym which I've been wanting for a while (for $8.50!)! He seems to really like it (above). And I like the clothes ;)

This is a picture from last weekend when we went to visit Allie and Rachel at IWU (Allie's friend Kelli was there too). Orion gets all the ladies. I took a cute one of them all kissing him but it came out fuzzy :(

He's finally [sort of] big enough to play in his activity jumper! Or whatever you want to call it... this one is called the "bounce bounce baby activity zone." Ha ha. Anyway, he really likes it! Lots of toys to play with and slobber on. His feet just touch the bottom and I packed his skinny little body in there with blankets so he doesn't flop all over the place. Here's a video :)



The musical is going well! I'm proud to say I know all the words. It's a miracle.

Have a good rest-of-the-weekend... see some of you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really cute! It's so great to watch him discovering new things. He's such a curious little guy. A sure sign of high intelligence!