Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good things!

I ran TWO MILES yesterday!! I can't believe it- that sounds so crazy to me! I'm really excited to be on- or a little ahead of- schedule for training for the 5K! I forgot to mention that I've kind of abandoned the Couch-to-5K schedule. At this point I think just increasing my distance little by little is the best way to go :)

In weight loss news...
Here are the stats:
Current weight: 127.2
Goal weight: 115
Weight lost this week: 0
Total weight lost: 12.6
Pounds left 'til goal: 12.2

No change at all this week... but that's ok :)

However, we just had Orion weighed again at another clinic and he weighed 13 lbs and charted in the 50th-75th percentile! What?! That's perfect! Well that makes me feel better!! They did say he was kind of short though... haha! No surprise there :P

I broke down and bought that Nike+ SportBand I've been obsessing over... haha! I got it for a pretty good price- $10 off the normal price and free shipping- and I had birthday money I hadn't spent yet. I'm excited to a very silly degree :P
Post a Comment