Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good things!

I ran TWO MILES yesterday!! I can't believe it- that sounds so crazy to me! I'm really excited to be on- or a little ahead of- schedule for training for the 5K! I forgot to mention that I've kind of abandoned the Couch-to-5K schedule. At this point I think just increasing my distance little by little is the best way to go :)

In weight loss news...
Here are the stats:
Current weight: 127.2
Goal weight: 115
Weight lost this week: 0
Total weight lost: 12.6
Pounds left 'til goal: 12.2

No change at all this week... but that's ok :)

However, we just had Orion weighed again at another clinic and he weighed 13 lbs and charted in the 50th-75th percentile! What?! That's perfect! Well that makes me feel better!! They did say he was kind of short though... haha! No surprise there :P

I broke down and bought that Nike+ SportBand I've been obsessing over... haha! I got it for a pretty good price- $10 off the normal price and free shipping- and I had birthday money I hadn't spent yet. I'm excited to a very silly degree :P

3 comments:

Katie said...

great job on the 2 miles! you'll have to let me know how you like the sportband.

Unknown said...

Really great about the 2 miles! What color band did you get? Happy you had birthday money to buy it. That's what birthday money is for!

Not sure what to think about getting such different reports from clinics. That seems a bit odd.

Rachel said...

I got the pink and white band.

I know, the different reports make me confused...