Friday, May 7, 2010

Truncated

I have pictures and such to post from Allie's graduation, etc, but my camera is upstairs and I don't feel like getting it so this is all you get.

In weight loss news...
Here are the stats:
Current weight: 124
Goal weight: 115
Weight lost this week: 2
Total weight lost: 16
Pounds left 'til goal: 9

Wow! How did that happen?? Yeah single digits! OK, this stat chart only counts what I've had to work to lose... I just realized that since Orion was born I've lost 40 pounds. Now that's mind-blowing.

I've run two miles twice this week and WILL do at least two and a quarter tomorrow. I can do this!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I know what you mean about counting your pounds lost. I have actually lost 51 since Caleb was born. But have only had to work at 26 of those. So I only report losing 26. I just kind of waited to see how much would "fall off" after the baby, then once it stopped "falling off" I knew I had to get to work. You're doing a great job and you look beautiful!!

Sadie VK said...

You are AWESOME! And you give me so much hope.

Katie said...

great job!

Amanda said...

Yes, you are doing so good! You can totally tell :)