Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7 Weeks


How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 (hoping that's just water weight :P)

Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Sleep: Had some trouble this week, but it's not either baby's fault.
How I'm feeling:
I've been mildly nauseous all day the last few days :(
Best moment this week: As sucky as "morning sickness" is, it's a good sign.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Whatever soup Robin made last night. I just couldn't stomach it.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Gotta admit, starting to miss lunchmeat already.
What I am looking forward to:
First doctor's appointment tomorrow, hearing Baby's heartbeat in a few weeks, feeling Baby move (I'm jealous, Amanda!!).
Milestones: Baby's eyes are getting pigment this week. Wow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The progression of pregnancy is always so cool. Each pregnancy is as different as the children they produce. God is amazing.

Amanda said...

I'm sitting at my appt now :) so I totally have time to catch up on peoples blogs. Lol. You are feeling a lot different with this one already aren't you? Seems like it anyways! I still can't believe were prego together again! Lol. Praying for healthy babies! (that will stay in the nursery!) haha. (mine, not yours, your good with that one) lol.

becca said...

It is so hard to imagine a baby the size of a blueberry, let alone one with eyes that are starting to get pigment. Incredible....

Michelle P said...

I love that I get to keep up with you this way! Already excited about this new little one :) Morning sickness is yucky, but I've heard it's a good sign too!

Amy V said...

Babies are so fabulous! :) Growing and changing already! I'm excited to meet the new little one next summer!