Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7 Weeks


How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 (hoping that's just water weight :P)

Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Sleep: Had some trouble this week, but it's not either baby's fault.
How I'm feeling:
I've been mildly nauseous all day the last few days :(
Best moment this week: As sucky as "morning sickness" is, it's a good sign.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Whatever soup Robin made last night. I just couldn't stomach it.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Gotta admit, starting to miss lunchmeat already.
What I am looking forward to:
First doctor's appointment tomorrow, hearing Baby's heartbeat in a few weeks, feeling Baby move (I'm jealous, Amanda!!).
Milestones: Baby's eyes are getting pigment this week. Wow.

Post a Comment