Tuesday, November 16, 2010

8 Weeks

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1.5 (and so it begins)

Maternity clothes? No, but I have been wearing a "belly band" with some of my jeans.
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Good! No real nausea for about a week :) **Edit: I actually lost my breakfast this morning. Not sure if it was some freak morning sickness thing or actual sickness (that's going around), but I'm hoping for the first one!!**
Best moment this week: Getting a positive pregnancy test at the doctor? Haha.
Movement: Mmm... I keep thinking I feel tapping but I guess it's probably in my head... this would be crazy early to feel movement...
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to:
Hearing baby's heartbeat on December 1
Milestones: Umm... I've been sitting here for a few minutes and can't think of anything :P

2 comments:

Michelle P said...

This is the 1st pregnancy I've used the Belly Band and I LOVE IT!! Why didn't I get one before?? Don't worry of you start showing a little earlier with this one than Orion. It happens. I was in maternity clothes coming out of my 3rd month with baby #5. Which, did I mention "Nathan" is in the running for one of our names??

Rachel said...

I just got my belly band too! It's great!

Nathan is a good name :)