Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2

Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Mostly good. Mornings are touchy.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby on ultrasound today!! It was jumping in there! We're pretty sure it also had the hiccups- it was jerking its body like it did :) Baby measured right on track (around 2 inches) and its heartbeat was 167 bpm (O's was 164 at this point). It looked like it was holding onto its ear like Orion does when he's tired :) Even though I've done this before it's just unreal when you see the baby that's growing inside me, doing baby things... SO crazy and awesome. Also worth the hour long wait and random fire alarm.....
Movement: I swear it kicked HARD several times during the ultrasound! I'm sure it didn't like being pushed on like that.
Food cravings: Chinese food (I need to just go get some)
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, any soup with corn or sausage in it
Gender: ??? I swear the doctor mumbled "boy" though. It's really too early to tell, but just sayin...
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling baby move consistently
Milestones: Baby is healthy, and for that I am so relieved. Also, all body systems are in place and working (the doc said its kidneys and bladder are doing their jobs)... Baby just has a lot of growing to do!

3 comments:

becca said...

I'm glad the ultrasound showed a healthy baby! I was excited when I saw the text message with the ultrasound picture.

I'm having Chinese food tonight. You should come over. It's totally not far at all...

Amanda said...

Cute baby :) and if "he's" anything like Orion, I'm sure he'll like to jump too! Even in the womb :) so thankful for your healthy ultrasound... And btw, any soup with corn and sausage sounds gross anyways. Lol. Pregnant or not... Haha. Do u eat Chinese food when you're prego? Or r u craving it but not eating it? I know some people say not to eat it while pregnant, cause of the msg? But, I'm sure PFChangs doesn't use it. We should tooootally go there! I know you said the doc maybe mumbled boy... But... I'm secretly thinking girl :) can I dress her if you do?! I will supply the hairbows..;)

Unknown said...

Amazing! and wonderful!