Wednesday, December 22, 2010

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2 (or less)

Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Mostly good. Mornings are touchy.
Best moment this week: I'm pretty sure I felt Baby move a couple times :) Also, Nathan's whole family including my niece, Ellie, is in town. It's a blast seeing her and O together.
Movement: A little!
Food cravings: Chinese food, cinnamon rolls
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? My guess is boy, everyone else is guessing girl. Ultrasound Feb 8.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In (well, honestly, still half out from being pregnant with O)
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling baby move consistently
Milestones: Second trimester!

2 comments:

Sadie VK said...

I can't believe you're not wearing maternity clothes yet! Way to go! And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with a half in/half out belly button. Haha.

It's funny how when you have a baby of one gender, everyone thinks the new baby will be the opposite gender. I can't wait to find out, though!

Have a great Christmas!! Loved your Christmas card. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm sorta hoping for a boy, although a girl would be fun as well! As long as the baby is a "peach" it doesn't matter.