Thursday, December 30, 2010

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +3 (thank you delicious youth retreat food)

*Inches gained: +1.5 inches (I thought it would be fun to track my belly this time. This growth was all in one day!)
Maternity clothes? I think this is my last week in the only pair of jeans I have that fits. Gotta find that box of maternity clothes.
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Great :)
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move FOR SURE yesterday!!
Movement: Yes, finally! Looking forward to more.
Food cravings: Chinese food (thanks for the gift certificate, Andrew :)
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? My guess is boy, everyone else is guessing girl. Ultrasound Feb 8.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Half out. You can kind of see it through my shirt already. Ha!
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling baby move consistently, the next ultrasound.
Milestones: I "popped" this week! In the morning there was no baby bump to speak of, then in the evening... whoa! My sister-in-law even noticed the sudden change immediately, so it's not in my head :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really HAVE popped! You look good!

Amanda said...

Look at your little belly :) It's so dejavu! (sp?) Seems like you just had posts of this with Orion! Glad everythings going well with you and the babe :) Just for the record.. my "official" guess is boy. BUT, I'm hoping for a girl ;)Hopefully see you tomorrow.. I miss you!