Tuesday, January 4, 2011

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 or a little less

*Inches gained: +1.5 inches
Maternity clothes? Haven't worn any yet, but I pulled the box out last night!
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Great :) Extra tired and hungry still.
Best moment this week: People telling me I looked cute in reference to the baby bump
Movement: A very little bit
Food cravings: I finally got some Chinese food!
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? My guess is boy, everyone else is guessing girl. Ultrasound Feb 8.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Half out. You can see/feel it through my shirt already. Ha!
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling baby move consistently, the next ultrasound.
Milestones: Baby's legs are now longer than its arms :P

No comments: