Wednesday, February 2, 2011

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3

Inches gained: +3 inches
Maternity clothes? Pants 100%, some regular shirts are too small/short
Sleep: Not too bad
How I'm feeling:
Good- finally not sick :)
Best moment this week: Nathan feeling Baby move!
Movement: Every day
Food cravings: Bagels... and finally got some Cheetos after wanting them for a while :P I think it's funny I want something different every week, and I think that's just me and my obsession with food, not so much the baby... haha
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? Ultrasound February 8!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Out. It really hasn't changed in weeks, but I'm not sure it's going to pop out any further. I'll let ya know :P
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Ultrasound!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl.
Milestones: Baby's feet are supposedly an inch long :)


Sorry this is late- our internet was out for a while. Ice storm knocked down a line.

I promise a post with adorable Orion pics this week too!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ahhhh!!! Week 19?! That's just craziness!! I am so stoked to find out what you're having! It seems like it is going so fast! I still remember when your water broke with O!.. Ready for the homeschool conference? :)

Unknown said...

I.Need. Those. Photos! Pleeze!

Amy V said...

TUESDAY!!! :) Excited to hear what you are having!