Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +18ish
Inches gained: +7
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Sleep: Pretty good.
How I'm feeling: Just some aches and pains. Hips hurt when I walk a lot.
Best moment this week: Watching him try to escape.
Movement: Constant.
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Moving comfortably, easy dressing
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my littlest man
Milestones: 3/4ths of the way there! Only 10 weeks left!

I took my one hour glucose tolerance test a week and a half ago... and failed by ONE POINT. So they ordered the 3 hour test. Which meant drinking a sickly-sweet bottle of glucola after fasting all night/morning, sitting at the hospital for 3+ hours, and getting my blood drawn a total of 4 times. Except I only got mine drawn twice. Because I threw up in the middle of the test and had to quit. I was soooo frustrated. I assumed I would have to retake it, but the doctor hasn't called me about it and it's been almost a week, so we'll see I guess. Maybe they'll let me squeak by.

30 weeks! Belly is pointy this week :P

And just for kicks, here's a picture of me 30 weeks pregnant with Orion:
Bahahahaha! I am going to be huuuuge by the time Desmond shows up...

Here's a video of my crazy alien baby trying to escape my belly. I even figured out how to edit it so you wouldn't have to sit through a whole minute of nothing :P Enjoy this very strange video...

Post a Comment