Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011!


We spread our Easter celebration out over two weekends this year! Both Allie and Rachel were home last weekend, so we did our big Easter Egg Hunt. It's usually pretty epic... because it's us big kids who do the hunting and the competition is fierce. I mostly helped Orion this year instead, but I still cleaned up all the eggs the others missed ;)


O picking up his eggs. He did a great job finding them and putting them in his basket (with enthusiastic instructions... see video)!




Putting his eggs in the basket.


Found them!


Sharing his haul with Daddy.


Easter morning! Isn't he the cutest?? :)


Family pictures after church.


Me and my little O under the apple blossoms.


Daddy and Orion.


Nathan and me! I figured it had probably been a while since we'd gotten a picture of just the two of us! I love my hubby :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a handsome boy! And you look wonderful Rachel! Glad you guys had a great Easter :)

Amanda said...

That family pic is the bestest! ;) totally needs framed.. You are glowing! So pretty pregnant.. So pretty..and o is precious :) the one of you and him is also veeeery sweet. Love it! Summer pregnancies are fun :) see you tonight!

Unknown said...

Fantastic pictures! I love the video.