Tuesday, May 3, 2011

32 Weeks

In 3D! I think he looks like his daddy :)

Open mouth. He kept opening and closing his mouth and rubbing his hands around by his face. So sweet.

How far along? 2 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +19
Inches gained: +7
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Sleep: Fairly good.
How I'm feeling: Good! A tad uncomfortable of course.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound today! Everything is A-OK!
Movement: He hurts me. Mean baby.
Food cravings: Chocolate
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. Well, had a couple Braxton Hicks contractions this week, so that's something I guess.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Moving comfortably, easy dressing
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my littlest man, Gulf Shores vacation in less than two weeks!
Milestones: Only about two months left!

We had what will hopefully be our last ultrasound today! Desmond measured right on track at about 4lbs 5oz, which is the 49th percentile... so pretty much perfectly average. There was also a good amount of amniotic fluid. Hurray!

He is transverse though... that means he's laying sideways. Which is probably why my measurements were off and why his kicks and punches have been hurting me so much! The doctor said there's still time for Des to turn head down and that they don't worry about it this early, so here's hoping he turns!!

32 weeks and new haircut :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Des doesn't look small to me in the photo of you! Wow! All baby!

Glad for the good news. Won't be long now! Sheesh! How can that be?

Unknown said...

Your hair looks cute too!

becca said...

You hair is cute. So is your belly.

I'm so glad everything came out good with the ultrasound!