Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and other good things


Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! I feel like a good mom today... I chose to post the better picture of Orion instead of the better picture of me. Ha!

Nathan and O took me out to lunch and ice cream today and I also got a nap, so it's been a good day ;)


My mom and dad came down for part of the weekend! We had such a nice time with them and it was sooo nice to see them. I'm sure it was worth the drive for my dad just to get to read to Orion :)


Earlier this week I got to babysit for O's best friend B and the boys had a great morning playing together. Here they are eating a formal dinner.


Best buds!


Peek-a-boo Ben!


Ghosty babies! Curtains are so much fun...

Aaaand here are a few more random pictures... and a video!


I'm pretty excited that it's ice cream season :D Orion is too.


This day Orion discovered that baby wipes make great confetti. I think he emptied the container about three times by throwing each wipe up in the air over his head. Sooo fun.


Big boy swing! He's still getting the hang of it, but Orion is learning how to sit on a swing!




Sleepy boy :) I neeeever get to see Orion sleeping (it was so hard to get him to be a good sleeper that I'm always scared to peek in on him) so on this day when he napped so long that we had to wake him up (?!) I had to snap a picture. So sweet <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such fun photos!

You are a GREAT Mom... period.

Amanda said...

Awww... They are so cute! I didnt know they had such a formal dinner together ;) thanks again for watching Ben. I knew he'd have fun with o! Look at him in a big boy swing! Wow. That's pretty impressive for an 18 month old. But why not... He's always been "advanced" in physical things :) I agree with your mom... You're a great mom! Can't wait to meet baby d! :)

becca said...

That video is adorable!

He's changed so much since that last time I saw him. I can't believe it!