Tuesday, May 24, 2011

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +23?
Inches gained: +8.5
Maternity clothes? Getting short and snug...
Sleep: Good if I manage to stay off my back.
How I'm feeling: Good, just uncomfortable now and then
Best moment this week: Vacation! And hearing Desmond's heartbeat is always awesome.
Movement: Strong. I clearly felt a long skinny leg today... that was weird and cool.
Food cravings: Chocolate, fruit
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. More and more Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Moving comfortably, easy dressing
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my littlest man.
Milestones: Today is 35/35 day... 35 weeks and 35 days to go!

I forgot to have Nathan take a picture of me today so you get these instead. Rachel took some maternity pictures for us while we were on vacation with Emiley's fancy camera. I think they turned out great :) Will post more about vacation soon!

3 comments:

Katie said...

love that first photo, you look great! and now i want to go to the beach!

Melanie said...

Beautiful pics!

Amanda said...

Those pics are precious. Very very pretty rachel. Love it :)