Saturday, August 27, 2011

Here it goes again

Yep, it's that time again. Time to lose weight. Oh joy!

I AM happy to say that I weigh about 8 lbs less than I did after Orion was born (which makes sense since I weighed 8 lbs less when I got pregnant with Desmond than I did with Orion) so I have less to lose this time. Still, it's going to take some serious running and possibly a change in my eating habits (*sob*) to get it off. So... here it goes again.

Here are the stats:

Current weight: 132.4
Goal weight: 120
Weight lost this week(s): 0
Total weight lost: 0
Pounds left 'til goal: 12.4


Aaaaand.... the dreaded "before" pictures.

Before:




















I have gone running twice this week (first time in almost a year!). The first time I didn't start my running band correctly so I'm not sure how far I went, but it was probably half a mile at the most, which was my goal. Tonight I went running- Robin rode her bike along with me since it was dark and my iPod was dead (nooo!). I ran into our resident skunk while we were out... thankfully that's all there is to that story. I did my very best and... I RAN A MILE! I can't believe it... my second run in a year and I ran a whole mile. I am beyond thrilled. I am totally doing the Germantown Oktoberfest 5K on October 15.

The inspiration for this post title. There's a lot of Ok Go on my running playlist :) Best music video ever.



Stay tuned for Desmond's 2 month update on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! Wow! A mile already? You really don't have much to lose. Should be easy, right?