Thursday, June 7, 2012

Desmond - 11 months


I'm sorry this is so late!  Desmond turned 11 months old last week!  That's right, my baby is almost a year old! I can't believe how big he's getting.  I think he still has the nicest smile!


Right now Desy is crazy about standing up! He doesn't stand unsupported yet, but he holds onto things and cruises all over the place.  I'm looking forward to seeing him start walking.

He has also finally started crawling normally instead of army crawling all the time!  I think he finally realized it's easier. 


I just thought this was funny... one on top of the other.  O would put the ball in the goal and Desy would pull it out of the return.  I'm pleased that they're playing together a little bit.  Desmond is obsessed with following Orion around and trying to get into whatever he's doing, and it drives O crazy!

Desmond has been sleeping through the night very consistently!  Hurray! But he has been getting up really early. Boo.  Can't have it all I guess.

 

Desmond has discovered that dirt is super fun. And tasty.  I've been putting him in the sandbox more as a slightly less messy alternative.

He has also started misbehaving! Uh oh!  He turned the volume all the way up on the receiver that's hooked up to our TV and blew out our speakers!  And no matter what I do I can't get him to quit messing with the receiver!  He only takes Daddy seriously.  Orion started getting into trouble as soon as he could scoot around, but this is the first time we've had to deal with disciplining Desy.  I hope he catches on soon. I don't want to buy new speakers just to have him blow them out again- those suckers are expensive!


I'll try to post pics from the cruise soon for you non-facebookers.  Sorry about the delay!

No comments: