Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Baby #4: 26 weeks


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +15 
Maternity clothes? Yep! A few shirts are too short already...
Sleep: Good
How I'm feeling: Great! Just sciatic/pelvic pain sometimes. Tired.
Best moment this week: Sleeping in my own bed after sleeping in a camper all week. I also did find out I passed the glucose tolerance test!
Movement: She is getting strong!!
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell), pop, junk food.
Food aversions: None
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. I've had Braxton Hicks contractions throughout this whole pregnancy.
Belly Button in or out? In/flat
What I miss: Balanced hormones (these girls do a number on me).
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving (January).
Milestones: I forgot to mention it a couple weeks ago so I will now: we are at the viable stage! If Hazel were born today she'd have a good chance of being OK with nicu care :)



No comments: